Call for AbstractsApplicants are invited to share their scientific results at the event as a poster, by first submitting an abstract with their application. Posters will be displayed on poster boards in a dedicated area at the venue, and should not exceed 100 cm (width) × 140 cm (length).
Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal before the deadline of February 28, 2021 (January 31, 2021, for FEBS YTF grant application).
Accepted abstracts will be searchable on the event website around the time of the event.
Abstract submission guide
- Each applicant can submit only one abstract to the event.
- After logging in, select the 'Abstract' tab on the top menu of your participant account on the event website.
- Title: Your abstract title should be short and informative, and must not exceed 200 characters.
- Your abstract should describe a current research project and contain three sections: aim, methods and outcome and max 2000 characters
- Editing and submission: You can edit your abstract through the online system as you wish before your submission deadline, clicking 'Save' to keep your abstract as a draft. To submit your abstract to the event, simply click 'Submit' ahead of your deadline. However, please proofread your work carefully and ensure all details are correct ahead of submission. You can view your latest draft version by clicking the ‘Preview’ button.